We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

House of Blues

Ohio
7 posts
Save Topic
House of Blues

I posted this to New Jersey by accident.

Has anyone ever eaten at the House of Blues? Showboat is giving a $50.00 voucher for dinner there with one of their packages. What is their food like and what is the price range? Can you get a dinner for the price of the voucher? Originally we were going to Niagara Falls and one of the hotels there was giving a $75.00 voucher for dinner but from what I read, the dinners for 2 would cost at least $150.00-$200.00 so that's not a very good deal. I would appreciate any comments.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
577 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: House of Blues

Sorry, posted reply in separate post. Please look above.

Central NJ
Level Contributor
2,413 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: House of Blues

Entree's at HOB run from a very good cheesburger platter for 10.95 up to a steak at about $29 . Also very good but only about 14oz. The menu is small but has decent appetizers and desserts . The Shrinp with Pasta is made with TINY shrimp , not what I expected , but tasty . The salads are a nice size . Drinks are just OK . I stick with soda or beer . They have BBQ ribs a bit pricey at around $22 . Seating and service can be bad around dinner hours especially on a Sat. HOB is similar to but IMHO a half step up from Hard Rock Cafe'

3. Re: House of Blues

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 11:28