We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Total Rewards Renewal Cards

North Wildwood, NJ
1 post
Save Topic
Total Rewards Renewal Cards

Greetings all--anybody get their renewal Total Rewards card yet? We were at Caesar's last night and on the way out, the parking attendant pointed out that the card had expired, yet we haven't received a new one. It sort of struck me as odd since usually the attendants act as though they could care less. I know there was some discussion on this board a while back about a lot of Diamonds not being renewed this year--just wondering.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
577 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Total Rewards Renewal Cards

When we were at Ballys the first week of April, we all went up to the TR Center and got our new cards cause they had expired at the end of March.

Just yesterday, my daughter got another renewal card in the mail (she's Platinum) but hubby and I did not.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
309 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Total Rewards Renewal Cards

Hi - I received my new card in the mail about the 3rd wk. of March or thereabouts. Were you a diamond and did you make the required 10,000 tier points in '06? If so, then you should definitely be entitled to a new diamond card. Just to to the TR center and request a new one.

South Pole
Level Contributor
1,367 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Total Rewards Renewal Cards

Dido patkabs post here. Both my wife and I got them in the mail at the end of March.

Bob

Mineola, New York
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Total Rewards Renewal Cards

Yep, back in March it came, but in years past there were some years where we did have to go to the TR Center and get a new one.

Did you make the required points for Diamond during 2006?

ALEXANDRIA
Level Contributor
5,271 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Total Rewards Renewal Cards

I am always losing my card, so I need to get a new one almost every time I am there. When I went in January and got a new card they gave me the renewal one......but I have not received one in the mail.

Bridgewater
Level Contributor
799 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Total Rewards Renewal Cards

I got my new card in March as well. At Harrah's over Easter weekend, I went to the cashier, showed my card, and was told it expired and was asked if I had my new one. I produced my new card and they took away my expired one. I said I liked multiple cards as I was always losing them. I was told I could get multiple cards at the rewards center. But they did take my expired card away.

Mineola, New York
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Total Rewards Renewal Cards

We had that happen a couple of years ago at the valet cashier. They don't like expired Platinum, Diamond or Seven Stars cards in play.

8. Re: Total Rewards Renewal Cards

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 02:17