We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best swankest AC Hotel

just outside NYC
Level Contributor
315 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Best swankest AC Hotel

I can't tell which of the hotels would come anywhere close to a great Vegas Experience, I'm looking for killer baths, great sheets and pillows, sea views, restaurants with cusine not buffets. Am I dreaming or has AC started to step up?

Any suggestions welcome, want to run down for a day or two this week. Spa treatments welcome

Central NJ
Level Contributor
2,413 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best swankest AC Hotel

The Borgata would be THE place . Harrah's would be an alternative . Neither one is on the boardwalk though . A suite at Showboat might be the best on the boardwalk .

Mineola, New York
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best swankest AC Hotel

I would have to agree that the top two for you to consider are the Borgota and Harrahs. I think these hotels have the most Vegas feel of anything in AC. The Borgota started the trend and their neighbor Harrahs rose to the challenge. Harrahs has just opened (Memorial Day Weekend) a huge new indoor pool complex and a Red Door Salon which we have yet to see IRL but which looks incredible on paper. Check them out!

outside phillly
Level Contributor
1,501 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best swankest AC Hotel

I think the bathroom in 15014 at the Borgata qualifies as 'killer' :)

New York
Level Contributor
5,520 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best swankest AC Hotel

No question. THE BORGATA. You will not get the direct sea view but if you ask for a city view, you will get the view of the hotels on the boardwalk and you can see the ocean beyond that.

The standard rooms are plush but if you can upgrade to a Fiore Suite, (I was in 2602) you will not be sorry. Just make sure upon check in that your room number ends with an even number. That is the cityview. The odd number rooms are the marsh view and there is construction going on on that side.

Harlemgirl

5. Re: Best swankest AC Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 07:21