We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone try playing push to win at harrahs .com yet?

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
anyone try playing push to win at harrahs .com yet?

once you sign up using your players club number you only need to sign in with your email addy and bday,only get 1 chance a day. no luck so far,wondering if anyone else has tried it.

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
14,921 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anyone try playing push to win at harrahs .com yet?

I was too nervous that it would flood my inbox with spam and did not enter.

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: anyone try playing push to win at harrahs .com yet?

I signed up 3 or 4 days ago,and havent had any new spam. and im already getting all the usual vegas offers online. so so far i dont think its any harm YET

Ohio
Level Contributor
331 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: anyone try playing push to win at harrahs .com yet?

I have been playing for over a week now and have won nothing. But shortly after I started playing, I received Harrahs coupons in the mail. This may be a coincidence, but not sure.

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: anyone try playing push to win at harrahs .com yet?

i doubt its because of push to win,didnt you need to enter your players club number at sign up? I havent won a thing either.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
6,145 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: anyone try playing push to win at harrahs .com yet?

The real question is has anyone won anything from these various contests that Harrah's has on their web site. I done about 4 of them so far, almost daily and never won a thing,

PA
Level Contributor
265 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: anyone try playing push to win at harrahs .com yet?

Been playing about a week, no junk mail, no win either.

Long Island
Level Contributor
1,657 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: anyone try playing push to win at harrahs .com yet?

I have pretty much tried every promotion they've had on their website. Spin to Win, etc. Usually you only have to put in your Rewards number and DOB, this time they are asking for your address, phone number and DOB, E-mail , everything but how many times you pee a day. LOL They should have all that information from your TR card number. I NEVER win, and I don't think anyone does. I don't understand why they need all that information each time you play. I not am going to do this promotion.

LI
Level Contributor
646 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: anyone try playing push to win at harrahs .com yet?

I play all the games they offer. Usually they ask for all the info once. After that you log on with e,ail address & bday.

No I haven't won (yet)!

9. Re: anyone try playing push to win at harrahs .com yet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 00:19