We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comp Room for Tonight!

South Pole
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Comp Room for Tonight!

I checked my Harrah's account last night and for the first time it showed a room available at Bally's for tonight comp.(and it is still available now) If anyone wants to go still, check your TR account for any possibility. We wanted to stay home this year (Went to Vegas last NYE) and my host knew this so we were never offered a room. But it is now there on line!

Go For IT. It's not too late!

Happy And Lucky New Year to all.

Bob

Mentioned in this post
Ledgewood New Jersey
Level Contributor
169 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Comp Room for Tonight!

Bob -- too funny. After making me so angry and losing a customer/things must have not gone as well as they expected. I can have a room at Caesars or Showboat tonight. Centurion Tower too. Gotta love them. Mel.

North Jersey
Level Contributor
326 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Comp Room for Tonight!

This is funny - I checked this morning and nothing. Now I can get one in Caesars COMP. I guess the cancels must have been rolling in the last 2 days....maybe people got the holiday bills - lol.

Enjoy your New Years everyone - I will be up North and hope to be in AC next Saturday for the VP millionaire maker tourney - Cheers!

Steve

PA
Level Contributor
265 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Comp Room for Tonight!

Just tried it, could have Centurion Tower at Caesars....too late, have plans in Poconos. Guess you're right, the cancels must have poured in.

Reading PA
Level Contributor
2,026 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Comp Room for Tonight!

Or all the rooms they held for the $1000+ packages they advertised never sold. Imagine that!

5. Re: Comp Room for Tonight!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 10:20