We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is everyone playing at 8:08 tonight on 8-8-8?

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
706 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
What is everyone playing at 8:08 tonight on 8-8-8?

Im going to play the Golden Dragon at Ballys. Although my fav monopoly machine at Showboat is a runner up.

Work, Beach or...
Level Contributor
2,811 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What is everyone playing at 8:08 tonight on 8-8-8?

I will actually be at dinner at 8:08. I didn't think about the time when we booked it. Hope I didn't jinx our chances!

Rockland County
Level Contributor
202 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What is everyone playing at 8:08 tonight on 8-8-8?

Top Dollar Slot or 5X/10X Quick Hit Machinne. Which ever one is open!

BC

Stafford, VA
Level Contributor
3,077 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: What is everyone playing at 8:08 tonight on 8-8-8?

I will be playing with my 4 Redskins tickets, getting exited to go to the game tomorrow evening....

United States
Level Contributor
24,059 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is everyone playing at 8:08 tonight on 8-8-8?

I will be getting ready to open my first Dos Equis of the evening and trying to decide whether to sit on the patio for the evening or watch the opening ceremonies for The Olympics.

Maybe I will have 8 Dos Equis tonight to celebrate.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
706 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What is everyone playing at 8:08 tonight on 8-8-8?

Im trying to figure out what is going to be my drink of choice tonight...any suggestions?

Mineola, New York
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What is everyone playing at 8:08 tonight on 8-8-8?

Steffy, come on...a Long Island Ice Tea of course! had a couple from Ralph at the Sapphire Bar at Harrahs last night...yum!!

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
15,155 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What is everyone playing at 8:08 tonight on 8-8-8?

waxed pussy, they taste like watermelon... I wish Venussuz were around to confirm ingredients

cran juice

peach schnapps

malibu rum

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
706 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What is everyone playing at 8:08 tonight on 8-8-8?

I dont know if I can order that with a straight face! Sounds delicious though.

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
15,155 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What is everyone playing at 8:08 tonight on 8-8-8?

A bartender at Spirit Bar at Showboat[Rob, the man w/Absecon Lighthouse tatooed on his arm] introduced us to it and gave us the ingredients on a cocktail napkin [at least 6 times].

But last week Venus, SamR & me were all at Spirit Bar, Rob had the night off, 2 of the bartenders knew how to make it and we had the misfortune of having the one who did not know how to make it wait on us. [red-head woman does not know how to make it].

So if u go to Spirit Bar, u have a 66% chance of getting a bartender who knows how to make it.

CT
Level Contributor
2,212 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: What is everyone playing at 8:08 tonight on 8-8-8?

Well, at 8:08 I was playing the fork on the dinner plate. But tomorrow is another story. I'll be playing them all: Quick Hits, Stinkin Rich, Davinci, Playboy, Running Wild, Pharoah's, Lobsters, Coyotes I'll be bouncing around all over the place. I'm looking forward to finding some new games too.

Tonites choice is a lovely red blend called - no lie-

Bangin' Red. Straight from a lovely website based out of NJ-- Wine Library. There is nothing better than having the FedEx guy arrive at your doorstep with a case of wine & you don't have to lug it home from the store. Love it!

Art Enjoy those 8 Dos Equis!!!