We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reidel VIP Event- Caesars

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Buffalo NY
Level Contributor
1,223 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Reidel VIP Event- Caesars

Anyone else see this and have any experience with it or something like it in the past? It states 2 free bottles of wine along with sampling and food. Any idea if the wine is of any quality above Yellow Tail?

Also I would assume with the date being Columbus Day weekend it will be packed. Ballys is showing full for me with the other 3 properties available.

Callicoon/Brooklyn...
Destination Expert
for Callicoon, Atlantic City
Level Contributor
5,344 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reidel VIP Event- Caesars

buffbill,

If you've never been, I would go if possible. It's really nothing special, but for a first time it's not bad. Wine is nothing special, but it will get you drunk if that's the goal. Food is usually Hor'derves & not bad.

All in all, it is something to do.

Bill

Callicoon/Brooklyn...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,344 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reidel VIP Event- Caesars

I just checked my account, I got the offer, so I'll probably be there (can't pass up a free drunk)

Bill

Stafford, VA
Level Contributor
3,077 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Reidel VIP Event- Caesars

I just RSVP'd for this (if it's the one the 12th from 2-6)

I got 2 reservation numbers, she said one was for the actual event, the other is for the gift? We are staying at Harrah's so we will just drive over at 2, if any of you are at harrahs feel free to ride along

(I got a new Hummer today so I am dying to offer everyone a ride!)

Callicoon/Brooklyn...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,344 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reidel VIP Event- Caesars

Nice Ride, I guess your not calling 1-800-GAMBLER too soon. LOL

We'll be at Caesars that week, but thanks for the offer.

Bill

Stafford, VA
Level Contributor
3,077 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Reidel VIP Event- Caesars

maybe we will see you there and we can all finally meet!!!! My (tentative) plan is to get there right at 2, and not stay long...... As it gets closer I will email what we are wearing!

(It's an H3, not a '"real" Hummer, so it was actually not very expensive.....I still love it though!!!)

Bridgewater
Level Contributor
798 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Reidel VIP Event- Caesars

If it says Hummer, it's a real Hummer. I'm jealous. Good luck with it.

7. Re: Reidel VIP Event- Caesars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 01:17