We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harrah's express play coupons

penna
Level Contributor
92 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Harrah's express play coupons

Harrah's sent me express play coupons for Nov.7,8,9. Did anyone else receive them for this weekend. They will give you an additional amount also if you have a minimum tier credit per day. they are for nice amounts per day.

outside phillly
Level Contributor
1,500 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Harrah's express play coupons

No, but I got $10 on Saturday, 11/22. Yes, you read that right, I now rate a WEEKEND reel reward coupon!

Of course, I can't go. :(

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
951 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Harrah's express play coupons

I got the same thing, labo213. It surprised me because I already have a cash coupon for this weekend there. And of course I can't go because I'll be in the Poconos for a family occasion. At least I'll have nice fall foliage :-).

Sacramento...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
3,721 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Harrah's express play coupons

Almost all my Reel Reward tickets have been for weekends, and of course they won't give me a room on weekends so they're pretty much useless.

PA
Level Contributor
265 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Harrah's express play coupons

We don't get weekend offers either, but a couple of saturdays ago we called and got saturday night, called saturday afternoon! They don't have those rooms full., try calling.

Stafford, VA
Level Contributor
3,077 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Harrah's express play coupons

I got them, 300 total if you play, 150 total in coupons if you didn't play more? I may head up there, depends on soccer play-off results tonight. I had my regular cash back from last trip, and regular coupon in monthly mailer, so for 600 bucks it might be worth it to pop up for an unexpected trip.

Mineola, New York
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Harrah's express play coupons

We had one of those coupons for $150 a couple of weekends ago that we put into a 2 dollar red and black 7 machine and turned it into a $2000 jackpot!

jdw1969
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Harrah's express play coupons

I hiit a huge JP at Harrah's Cherokee and they sent me a great weekend deal for Madonna Nov 20,21,22, including complmentary room,$600 in slot play and $400 transportation reimbursement. I just don't think I'm gonna be able to go. My fiance' and I have two small children and we have no one to leave them with.

ohio
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Harrah's express play coupons

I never get weekend coupons but I have about 200+ offers on my Total Rewards screen. It's strange, I only get a Monday thru Thursday coupons (for $50) but I can get a room any night of the week for several days a month. I had no idea they even issued RR coupons for the weekend. Maybe it's because I mostly do junkets.

9. Re: Harrah's express play coupons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 17:18