We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve rooms

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
PA
Level Contributor
265 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
New Years Eve rooms

Just signed in and can still get Harrahs for NYE. Wow, are they hurting or what???

NE Pa
Level Contributor
335 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years Eve rooms

Shows sold out for me but Caesars is available.

deer park, NY LOng...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: New Years Eve rooms

wow that sucks me and my gf are dying to get a room anyone have an extra room available that they could get and sign us in !! lol ill even pay cuz they want 500 something dollars for any room on the strip

deer park, NY LOng...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: New Years Eve rooms

quick update i tried again and i can get in on caesars for 129 but it keeps freezing sayin all harrahs booking for online is unavailable danggggggg

Gambrills, Maryland
Level Contributor
242 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: New Years Eve rooms

Well, I hope you didn't stop there -- you called, right?

Dana

deer park, NY LOng...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: New Years Eve rooms

yea i called they wanted some ridiculous number online the first time i called (i believe 500+ a night) and the second time i called he said sold out, but i can book online for 129 and he suggested doing so because he couldnt come near that for me on the phone, so were leaving now :)

6. Re: New Years Eve rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 15:16