We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What does a 7 star get for a Birthday gift

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
309 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
What does a 7 star get for a Birthday gift

My BD is the end of this month, and as yet I haven't received a offer for anything, as last yr. as diamond I rec'd $100. good for 2 days during the month of January.

Perhaps Harrahs did away with birthday cash? Any 7 stars know about this? I overheard a slot player (7 star) talking on cell while playing saying about they did away with something about birthdays as her was Oct. and she didn't get it, etc. BUT I couldn't hear what!! LOL

thanks for the info.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
256 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: What does a 7 star get for a Birthday gift

I am a diamond but my birthday was in December and they didn't do anything. When I called about it the girl mentioned that they used to give cash but now they give RC instead, at least for Diamond. 7 star is probably different since its a smaller club.

Callicoon/Brooklyn...
Destination Expert
for Callicoon, Atlantic City
Level Contributor
5,373 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What does a 7 star get for a Birthday gift

I can't remember the amount of the voucher but as of May, 2008 they were sending a birthday cake to my house.

Bill

Newburyport Ma
Level Contributor
501 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What does a 7 star get for a Birthday gift

I got a mustang

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
269 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What does a 7 star get for a Birthday gift

I'm platinum and my birthday was in November. I never received a card from Harrahs so I called and they said that if I went during the month, they would give me reward credits. Since I am busy at work during the Christmas holidays and can't go down, I usually get nothing.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
1,547 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What does a 7 star get for a Birthday gift

I got a $100 voucher for my birthday in July. Hubby got a cake which they delivered while we were in AC and sat in the rain for 2 days. Guess this lends credance to the old Richard Harris song "Someone left the Cake Out in the Rain".

We called Bake a Wish and they promptly sent a new cake.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
577 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: What does a 7 star get for a Birthday gift

My birthday was in August and as 7 Stars I received a voucher from Ballys for $100 good any day that month and a delicious vanilla fudge cake from Bake a Wish delivered to my house. yummy, I can still taste it!

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
309 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What does a 7 star get for a Birthday gift

Slotnanny - I am doubtful I will be getting the cash though, as it's Jan. 12th already and no $$ offers either by mail or online. I did hear the 7 stars lady talking as I said and she was saying they(Harrahs)stopped something as of Oct. and she got gypped. Maybe the cash?

Would you call? I am going down Sat., perhaps I can check at TR desk.

New York
Level Contributor
466 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: What does a 7 star get for a Birthday gift

I recall getting 2 cakes for my birthday, one from AC and one from Caesars LV. They were both delicious:) Waiting to see what happens this year. (Feb). I'll let you know.

philly
Level Contributor
847 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: What does a 7 star get for a Birthday gift

Bill - I figured you'd be overqualified for your birthday!

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
1,048 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What does a 7 star get for a Birthday gift

$500 food credit for dinner and drinks for you and your friends and a B-day cake via mail. Hubby and I are both 7 stars that the "official" birthday "gift". You don't have to take the $500 on your b-day either. You can request it any time of year, but it has to be all used in one sitting.