We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

caesars which tower

Shirley
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
caesars which tower

will be going to caesars in May which tower is the nicest one to stay in any info will be appreciated and

NJ
Level Contributor
3,823 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: caesars which tower

Centurion is best so long as you don't need a tub.

Tubs only available in Ocean Tower Suites

The rooms to Avoid are the temple towers.

Hamilton, Ohio
Level Contributor
299 posts
358 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: caesars which tower

Agree 100%

Callicoon/Brooklyn...
Destination Expert
for Callicoon, Atlantic City
Level Contributor
5,373 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: caesars which tower

Centurian Tower, 36th floor or higher, room 35, 36, 01, 02, 18 all corner rooms with nice views

Good Luck and Enjoy

Bill

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
1,547 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: caesars which tower

Centurion - As Bill said corner rooms, but it is actually 38 or higher. Rooms 01, 02, 35, 36 have two windows with two great views above this floor. Lower floor have only one window. Try to stay away from 25, 26, 27 which have absolutely no view and are facing the air conditioning units.

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
2,414 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: caesars which tower

to bump this up - and I know I might get yelled at - but I'm a smoker and coming to AC for an overnight in May - are the rooms at Caesars smoking?? and which tower??? Thanks!

6. Re: caesars which tower

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 05:26