We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife during the week at Harrahs?

DC Metro area
Level Contributor
70 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Nightlife during the week at Harrahs?

Husband and I are celebrating wedding anniversary & college graduation in one. Looking to stay at Harrah's in May during the week for 2 nights- probably Wed & Thurs, but open. We're not big gamblers, but we like the boardwalk, shopping, and nightlife. Last trip we had a blast at the Borgata on a Monday night.

Any particular night at Harrahs a hit in terms of nightlife? Any other dining/entertainment suggestions? Husband likes steaks & I'm into seafood. I know some restaurants close during the week and don't want to miss out.

TIA!

pa
Level Contributor
3,301 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife during the week at Harrahs?

Maybe the Eden Lounge.Borgata still your best bet during the week!!!

PA
Level Contributor
265 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife during the week at Harrahs?

If you like the boardwalk and shopping, you really should try staying on the boardwalk not Harrahs. Right now it's hit or miss what is open during the week all over, but I think that will change as it gets warmer.

DC Metro area
Level Contributor
70 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightlife during the week at Harrahs?

Thanks. I'm considering the Water Club to try something close to our Borgata experience, but with a twist. We may be back on a Monday night afterall!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
945 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nightlife during the week at Harrahs?

As of late, during the week is pretty tough. The Borgata is still your best bet. On Wed. the only "club" type place at the Borgata is The Gypsy Bar and MurMur (the bottle club) is open on Monday nights. Since you are going during the week, you may even want to try staying at the Borgata. Unfortunately, the Water Club at the Borgata is closed during the week. I think they start taking reservations for weekends only. Keep in mind that the Water Club is not a "club." It's the second hotel at the Borgata. The rooms are more plush than the regular rooms.

As for resturants at the Borgata:

Bobby Flays is open from Tues. - Sun.

Seablue is Mon; Thurs. - Sun

Harrahs also has McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant

Caesar's has Mortons Steakhouse

5. Re: Nightlife during the week at Harrahs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 01:17