We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live entertainment in AC

Pa
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
Save Topic
Live entertainment in AC

In my profession ( wedding photographer ) I run across some excellent bands, some who play in AC.

There is a band called " The Exceptions " ( they have a web site if you google their name )

They play regularly at the Trump Marina Deck Bar ( Sundays, 2:20 thru 6:30 ) and at Ballys Blue Martini ( Wed Evenings, 9:30 PM )

They also play occassionally at Ballys Beach Bar as well as some other shore points. Their complete schedule is on their web site.

There is another excellent band, " Don't call me Francis " who also plays at the Jersey shore, mostly the same venues but not on a regular basis. Their schedule is also on their web site which you can google.

Both bands are excellent, usually play with no cover charge and are quite entertaining.

Thought it would be nice to share some " non gambling " info on the board.

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
522 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Live entertainment in AC

Thank you for the info. I know last year my brother and sister saw Dont Call Me Francis and loved them also. I also had the pleasure of listening to two good bands June 5th and 6th at the Eden Lounge at Harrahs. Not sure what either of their names were though..sorry!

crystal

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
6,145 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live entertainment in AC

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out.

Atlantic City, USA
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Live entertainment in AC

My favorite Jersey Shore band is Tripp Fabulous.

They play all over the New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland areas. They are at the Gypsy Bar at Borgata Thursday night (June,18).

Here's an interview with the female lead singer:

http://www.MyJerseyShore.com/?page_id=54

Work, Beach or...
Level Contributor
2,811 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live entertainment in AC

We saw a band at Harrah's a few weeks ago (I think in the Eden Lounge) called Shorty Long. Very unique! The lead singer resembled "Mini-me" from Austin Powers. They have a few shows coming up at the Blue Martini, including this Saturday. They were great at working the crowd, everyone had a good time and I will definitely go see them again.

LuvBreezes

Pa
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Live entertainment in AC

I am happy to see some people finally paid attention to this post, thought it was going to disappear into a Black Hole,

There are some hidden Gems tht pop up in AC, they cost nothing to enjoy but are very entertaining. Its great to see I am not the only one who appreciates this free entertainment. Will make it a point to visit thr Eden Lounge and enjoy their show, thanks for the tip !

Atlantic City, USA
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Live entertainment in AC

In a previous post I said that the band Tripp Fabulous would be at Borgata tonight (Thursday). There was a mistake on their schedule; they will not be there tonight.

They do, however, play every Tuesday night at the Ocean Drive in Sea Isle City, NJ.

Again, here's an interview with the female lead singer: http://www.MyJerseyShore.com/?page_id=54

7. Re: Live entertainment in AC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2009, 05:36