We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday Brunch in Atlantic City

New York city
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sunday Brunch in Atlantic City

Hi i am going to brunch on Sunday. can anyone tell me if Brunch at Hilton, now in the Oaks steakhouse is good? Also whats better hilton or caesars sun brunch? Thanks!!

Work, Beach or...
Level Contributor
2,811 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunday Brunch in Atlantic City

If you like shellfish, you will be very happy with the Hilton brunch. It's $40 which includes some drinks (mimosas and champagne, but not bloody mary's). They have awesome crab cakes, waffle, omelette, and pasta stations, and you can order off a limited special menu (eggs benedict oscar - to die for!!). There really is just so much food it's ridiculous, but if you pace yourself you can definitely get your money's worth!

Enjoy,

LuvBreezes

New York city
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunday Brunch in Atlantic City

Thanks!! Yes we love shellfish and champagne thats why we are going. I heard both the hilton and caesars has a great brunch, so now we just have to decide between thw two. Thanks again, Lisa

brooklyn, ny
Level Contributor
509 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunday Brunch in Atlantic City

I read an article that the roof of the Oaks steakhouse at the Hilton caved in a few days ago when the rain was pouring. Not sure if they have reopened the restaurant yet, I would call on that.

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
9,173 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunday Brunch in Atlantic City

A pipe broke Friday night and there was a big flood. No word on when the Oaks will reopen.

pressofatlanticcity.com/news/press/atlantic_…

5. Re: Sunday Brunch in Atlantic City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2010, 06:22