We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comp Room at Balleys

pa
1 post
Save Topic
Comp Room at Balleys

Hello,

It is my 21st bday thursday and my fiance and I will be in ac thur-sat. My mom has a ton of free room offers at Balleys. Could we use one of her comp rooms? Or will they ask for her ID when we check in? We did reserve our own hotel but then she mentioned she has like 6 nights comped.

Thanks

PA
Level Contributor
265 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Comp Room at Balleys

You need ID when you check in. In this case, your Mothers ID.

brooklyn, ny
Level Contributor
509 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Comp Room at Balleys

She would have to be there in person and show i.d. like already mentioned. Maybe if she went down with you and booked 2 separate hotels and checked you into 1 of them, then it would work, lol.

3. Re: Comp Room at Balleys

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2010, 08:17