We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to AC

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
Level Contributor
120 posts
Save Topic
Airport to AC

I wasn't able to find anything current on TA and a quick google search yielded nada. So, here's the question: what's the taxi rate from ACY to the Boardwalk? I'm pretty sure it's a flat rate, but I'm looking for the exact amount...

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
8,562 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport to AC

There seems to have been a flat rate from ACY to some nearby spots on the Boardwalk, but I’ve heard it can increase for other Boardwalk locations—or how much some drivers feel they can get from a “tourist”? I’ve heard $27 or $40 as a more or less standard rate, but I’ve also heard of people paying from under $20 to over $40 to get to various locations along the Boardwalk. Some of the different prices are claimed to be because of how many riders, weather, amount of bags, etc.?

Maybe you can dig out more details here:

www.actaxi.com/rates.htm

www.sjta.com/acairport/ground_transport.asp

Or here:

www.shuttlepros.com/airports/ACY.html

Your best bet might be to use Tropiano for $13 per person, unless you have more than 2 people.

www.tropianotransportation.com/ac

Florida
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport to AC

I second using Tropiano. Very professional and ON TIME when they pick you up.

myrtle beach, sc
Level Contributor
36 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport to AC

I agree with using Tropiano. The first time we went to AC we were able to get a taxi through them immediately--they have a stand set up right at the exit by the baggage carousels. It was a flat fee of $27 for the 3 of us, and the driver gave me a card with their phone number on it, and said to call them an hour before we needed to be picked up at the hotel for our return flight.return. Well, of course I lost the card the morning we were leaving, so the doorman just called a cab over from the line that was waiting by the curb. When we got to the airport our charge was $37--needless to say I now have Tropiano on my cellphone speed dial list!

4. Re: Airport to AC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2010, 05:18