We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who Writes Hotel Reviews? (article)

Meadow Lands...
Level Contributor
1,835 posts
183 reviews
Save Topic
Who Writes Hotel Reviews? (article)

I copied this from another forum. Some may find it interesting.

>>>>Who are the people who write the reviews? Funny but insightful article:

'"A Hidden Gem!" or "Lame!!!"? Online Travel Reviewers to Watch Out For

Here is your guide to the personality types that inhabit these sites, and what to do about them."

Whole article at the link below.

www.hotelinteractive.com/article_print.aspx…

Daytona Beach...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Who Writes Hotel Reviews? (article)

It was an interesting article-thanks!

Baltimore
Level Contributor
1,334 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Who Writes Hotel Reviews? (article)

Couldn't find that article on that page, guess I missed it.

I just notice 2 types who post on these AC and LV forums.

1) Average or "Lowball" players like me who look for value and don't need or want to go overboard on a room.

2) Hibrow folks who think nothing less than say the Bellagio or Wynns in LV is any good and everyplace else is a Dump.

In any case you should always look for what your own needs are.

3. Re: Who Writes Hotel Reviews? (article)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 November 2009, 15:06
4. Re: Who Writes Hotel Reviews? (article)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Atlantic City