We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harraa's hotel review never posted....why?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
61 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Harraa's hotel review never posted....why?

Wrote a review for Harrah's after our weekend stay in early Nov however it never posted. I re-wrote it.....still not posted. What's up with that? Granted it wasn't a "good" review....but other not so great hotel reviews are posted.

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
8,723 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Harraa's hotel review never posted....why?

It should only take a few days for your review to be posted unless TA is backed up. Did you get any message that it was pending? See details about TA's review policies here:

tripadvisor.com/help/when_will_my_review_be_…

If you can't find any answers there, email their review staff at the “Contact Us” link on that same page.

Hope this helps and thanks for submitting a review.

Hamilton, Ohio
Level Contributor
299 posts
359 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Harraa's hotel review never posted....why?

Comped 2 nights...so you would think what is there to complain about? In the adjoiing room was a group of girls (bachorlette party?) that were screaming drunk, slamming doors, playing music until 7AM our first night. When they didn't check out the next day, WE DID! Harrah's would not move our room.....very disappointed.

Isn't this your review? I found it! Did you complain to the hotel about the noise when it was happening? Just curious as review does not state.

Emmaus, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
989 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Harraa's hotel review never posted....why?

TJ, I posted a hotel review in September. It took TA 12 days to post it. Prior to that time it was "pending".

Past experience was more like 2-3 days.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
61 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Harraa's hotel review never posted....why?

No...this was an earlier review I wrote. We stayed over the weekend of 11/6 & 7 wrote a new review.....I'll wait a few more days, thanks!

5. Re: Harraa's hotel review never posted....why?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2010, 06:17