We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

over 40 in ac best place to party

new jersey
Level Contributor
724 posts
Save Topic
over 40 in ac best place to party

were is best bar or lounge club to have fun in ac whe you both over 40

ALEXANDRIA
Level Contributor
5,271 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: over 40 in ac best place to party

Are you more a shuffleboard type or a bingo type? ;-)

I'm just teasing you. But "over 40" doesn't give enough information to know what kind of place you would really enjoy. What kind of music do you like? Do you like a loud atmosphere or somewhere you can talk? Do you want to dance? A live band or DJ? Do you want a classy place or a party place?

If you could tell us what kind of experience you are really going for then I'm sure a lot of people (over 40 and otherwise) would be happy to chime in with their favorite spots.

Edited: 29 November 2009, 00:22
new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
8,836 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: over 40 in ac best place to party

H ~ Is there really a party place with shuffleboard in AC? I used to gamble—and win—a lot on those boards. A long story, but it’s partly how I got the handle I use here. LOL !!!

In answer to the posted question, I agree it really depends upon what your interests for fun might be? Any age number doesn’t say much these days in AC.

new jersey
Level Contributor
724 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: over 40 in ac best place to party

we like to dance more of club type any kind music

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: over 40 in ac best place to party

for as many times as ive been to harrahs i am embarrased to not remember the name of it. but on the brigatine end of harrahs,next to the deli theres a pretty large lounge which has bands on weekends and seems to have a pretty good sized 40 + crowd.

North Jersey
Level Contributor
325 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: over 40 in ac best place to party

That would be the EDEN lounge at harrah's where us "old guys" like to hang out - lol....

Steve

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: over 40 in ac best place to party

thanks dub down. but it does seem to have a pretty good mix of ages. ive often seen what ill assume are parents with their adult sons and daughters partying away in there. it may be loud ,but if my almost 50 .ok 49 year old ears can handle it i guess its a good place haha

Lavallette, New...
Level Contributor
502 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: over 40 in ac best place to party

I would have to agree with the Eden Lounge at Harrahs. They usually have two bands there on Saturday night, one from about 9-12 then another one from 12-3 with a DJ in between. Lots of age ranges there. Also another fun place is the Wave at the Trump Marina. Have fun!

8. Re: over 40 in ac best place to party

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2010, 07:16