We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Better than Premium Rooms at Caesars?

Waldorf, Maryland
Level Contributor
61 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Better than Premium Rooms at Caesars?

I am going to be in AC Weds-Fri and booked a Premium room at Caesars. I'm a sucker for upgrades and nice rooms, so is there anything better? I am planning on asking when I check in, but don't want to look like a doofus when the Premium room is as good as it gets. Any help is appreciated.

Jersey City, NJ USA
Destination Expert
for Jersey City
Level Contributor
919 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Better than Premium Rooms at Caesars?

when they give you your room, they will tell you what tower you're getting, not necessarily "premium / luxury / etc". when you get your room, make sure they give you the centurion tower, which are their premium rooms. if they give you a temple tower room, you'll probably be stuck in a room with no view / possibly an older room.

people have mentioned that the ocean tower rooms contain their suites, but since ive never stayed there, i can only say make sure you request the centurion tower

Bridgewater
Level Contributor
235 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Better than Premium Rooms at Caesars?

Hey bigtgt17 - the ocean tower suites are really nice, once I was given a one bedroom suite that was unreal and the other time got a studio type sweet which was really nice. If you get the centurion tower see if you can get a room ending in number 02, it's a corner room, alittle bigger and has a nice view of of going down the boardwalk if your on a high floor. Good luck and have a great time

NJ
Level Contributor
3,822 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Better than Premium Rooms at Caesars?

I usually stay in an OT suite, and I do prefer them to centurion, but they are dated (Gold colored carpet, lots of brass, furniture that looks like its from them the late 80's). They are still clean, and very useable, but worn and not nearly as modern as the Centurion tower.

Keep this in mind when asking for an "upgrade".

The biggest pluses for the OT suites are the hot tub (fits 1 to 2) and the extra space.

Waldorf, Maryland
Level Contributor
61 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Better than Premium Rooms at Caesars?

Hey, thanks for the help. It looks like its all up to person preference from what I've been reading in this post and this one:

http://tinyurl.com/yjb7okk

I haven't really read that any of the rooms are horrible, the only bad reviews of the rooms seem to do something with the hotel service. Either way, I think I should be fine. Thanks again!

Pittsfield...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Better than Premium Rooms at Caesars?

Thanks for the Tip. Going there in July.

virginia
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Better than Premium Rooms at Caesars?

Definitely Ocean Tower or Centurion all the way.

I would avoid the Temple Tower rooms if possible.

Hope it all works out for you!

CT
Level Contributor
603 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Better than Premium Rooms at Caesars?

The Ocean Tower suites are awful I would rather stay in a Centurion Tower any day. The ocean tower suites remind me of grandma's in the 70's old gold furniture....I can't believe they are not upgraded.....

8. Re: Better than Premium Rooms at Caesars?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 December 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Atlantic City