We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Spa for wife

Morris County, New...
Level Contributor
310 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Which Spa for wife

Promised wife I would get her a spa treatment next trip - she wants haircut/facial and maincure. Thinking about red door in Harrah;s . Any one with any experiencecs there - or any other suggestions?

Thanks

wash dc
Level Contributor
160 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Spa for wife

The only AC spa I've been to is Qua at Caesars and I highly reccomend it. Everyone at Qua has always taken great care of me. The service is first rate and the the roman baths are very relaxing. Although I've heard Red Door is decent the spa at borgata, toccare I think it's called, gets better reviews.

good luck and have a winning trip whatever you decide.

Pa
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Spa for wife

My wife has enjoyed both spas at Borgata, I have also heard great things about Qua and Red Door. Do not think you can go wrong with any of them. Hope your wife enjoys.

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which Spa for wife

wife sort of enjoyed the red door spa as well.

loved the spa,hated hearing the 2 women in there that never stopped talking and complaining about their husbands(not the employees,they were guest). employees were great

Maspeth NY
Level Contributor
928 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which Spa for wife

not sure if you have picked a spa yet, but here's my 2 cents!

qua in AC is okay, the vegas one is just fabulous - no comparison. i was in the salon for mani/pedi and the service was okay, but nothing to rave about for the price - you got your nails and toes done in TOTAL SILENCE - a bit award - makes one wonder, what did i do to offend this girl? but it wasn't just me, my friend who was there at the same time, had the same experience.

red door - eh, okay, but nothing you want to write home about.

now, borgata's spa - in the original tower, i find to be one of the best spas not only in AC but even compared to the ones in vegas, except it's just smaller - the one thing a lot of the spas don't have is a place to relax in the wet area and they do - it's so relaxing in there, unless, you have the "luck" to be there when you get the loud mouths who have no clue as to spa etiquette - one rule is "quiet please" - so annoying.

borgata's salon is also very nice, i've done the mani/pedi procedures there also and always had great service and their staff is very nice.

nothing like being pampered - i hope she enjoys her experience.

5. Re: Which Spa for wife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Atlantic City