We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mini trip to AC 1/29/10

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Princeton Junction...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
11,131 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Mini trip to AC 1/29/10

Me and the wife went to AC for the day on Friday for a concert and Black Jack. I got to town around Noon, went to the Resorts and hit the empty blck jack table.. Won $400. Wife got to town around 4 grabbed diner at Gahllegers. Walked to showboad for the Shinedown Puddle of Mud concert. After that we went back to Resorts to get the car. Ended up driving to Cherry hill for the nigth. All in all a good trip going back the 12th and 13th.

PA
Level Contributor
2,261 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mini trip to AC 1/29/10

How was the concert?

Princeton Junction...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
11,131 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mini trip to AC 1/29/10

Excellent. I saw Puddle of mud before but not Shinedown. I also saw Skillet for the 1st time.

Edited: 31 January 2010, 22:21
New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,364 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mini trip to AC 1/29/10

Nice win at blackjack. How much were you playing per hand?

Lavallette, New...
Level Contributor
501 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Mini trip to AC 1/29/10

I was at the concert too at the House of Blues. Shinedown is one of my favorite bands. They will be at Boardwalk hall in April, can't wait to see them again. Great concert and great crowd.

Princeton Junction...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
11,131 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mini trip to AC 1/29/10

$25. I beleve the April show is with Nicklback, and hopfully this time they show photos of NJ during Photograph unlike the last time they played NJ

6. Re: Mini trip to AC 1/29/10

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2010, 06:21