We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Borgata mystery slot dollars

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Borgata mystery slot dollars

Has anyone taken advantage of the mystery slot dollars. I did have an offer for 3/26-3/27 but could not make it I have the same offer for 4/1-4/2 would it be worth the trip.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
6,070 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Borgata mystery slot dollars

I've done it three times and got the minimum amount twice and once got a little over the minimum I was guaranteed.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
945 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Borgata mystery slot dollars

It's up to you if you think it's worth the trip. My offer is for $100, few times I have had $150, but not often.

Pa
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Borgata mystery slot dollars

I've done it several times, will be down this weekend so will get to try again, usually get the minimum, a couple of times I got 150, do have a friend who got 400 once. Would not make a special trip for it but its nice if you are going to be there anyway.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Borgata mystery slot dollars

Thanks for the replies it's my sister birthday this weekend and I was able to get a room at Borgata for the weekend. We will party all weekend and I even get to play $100 for free.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
945 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Borgata mystery slot dollars

Super cool! Don't forget to make your reservation for the bike giveaway on April 17th.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
211 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Borgata mystery slot dollars

I have done the mystery slot dollars quite a few times.

I never make a special trip down but sometimes I plan my trip for when I can use a few offers.

Most times I just get the $100 but once I got $150 and about 3 times I got $125

long island
Level Contributor
694 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Borgata mystery slot dollars

Have always gotten the minimum of $40.00 and took advantage of it this past Thurs. and Friday. In fact turned the 40 into $385.00 on the Monopoly Big Event. Played it at $1.50 for the 10X multiplier and 4 times in a row we got the once around the board bonus.Now my favorite machine!

For the first time we had a winning trip $525 in slots and $1600 in 3 card poker - 2 straight flushes and 2 triples hands as well. We've never stayed on a Friday night before, and may never again! So crowded practically every machine occupied.

Wanted to go back down on April 1 but couldn't get a free room and didn't want to pay for one as we are going to Vegas in May. Hopefully the Paris will have that machine as well.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Borgata mystery slot dollars

I too have reserved my bike and room for 4/17

Work, Beach or...
Level Contributor
2,765 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Borgata mystery slot dollars

I was guaranteed a min $100 "bounty hunter" mystery slot cash, and that's what I got. I did manage to work it up over $200 before losing it. Sat, I was guaranteed $125 at the Hilton, and was shocked when it came up as $500!! Worked that to over $1,000, came home with about $700. That was a definite first.

LuvBreezes

10. Re: Borgata mystery slot dollars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2010, 06:18