We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heading down in a few hours

Mercer County
5 posts
Save Topic
Heading down in a few hours

Hello all..I am a long time reader..1st time poster..I'm heading down to the Tropicana today for the night.....I am mostly a Poker player..but I do love my slots...the last 2 times I went down I stayed at the Trop and won on the Stinkin Rich penny machines..they treated me well...and I am hoping they treat me good again...Anyone have a favorite slot machine at the Trop?..I'll play it for you...wish me luck..its a beautiful day for the shore..but most of my time will be spent inside...Take care all

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
6,160 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heading down in a few hours

Welcome to the forum and good luck tonight.

I'm hooked on the stinkin rich machines, even if I don't win they usually keep me playing for awhile. Let's us know how you made out when you get back home.

Edited: 20 April 2010, 16:08
Brigantine, New...
Level Contributor
582 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heading down in a few hours

I love wicked winnings. Don't know if the trop has them. Its one of those machine you could win pretty big on.........of course it does like eating those coins first !

Mercer County
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Heading down in a few hours

Well I'm back...It was a fun trip..the Stinkin Rich machines..were stinkin horrible for me though...as well as the Star Wars..since I got the bonus and won a whole $1.00......But the Wolf run slot was very nice to me..I think its Wolf run..Wolf something..but I won all my money back on that machine...It wasn't really crowded..but it was really nice out...and there were a decent amount of people on the boardwalk..all in all i lost $40...I consider that a win in my world...Take care all..I'll b back soon...

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
15,145 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Heading down in a few hours

Could this be the slot machine? …berkeley.edu/wp-content/…wolf-run.jpg

Work, Beach or...
Level Contributor
2,811 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Heading down in a few hours

I have never won on Stinkin' Rich, and I STILL have never even seen one bonus round. People do seem to love that game though, since they're always taken.

Mercer County
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Heading down in a few hours

you got it !!..thats it Wolf Run...I had 40 cents in and won $45...the very next spin i hit for $34.00....it was a good machine..it was right behind the Seaside cafe at the Trop..and is the Only Wolf Run slot there...

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
6,160 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Heading down in a few hours

Thanks for the report and I agree you don't always have to win to have a good trip. Losing a small amount is like the price you pay for any good entertainment or fun. If you happen to win also thats great.

8. Re: Heading down in a few hours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Atlantic City