We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

borgata/waterclub Q's

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
borgata/waterclub Q's

I am so excited to go to AC for my 30th b day with my 2 BFF's. As If all of us going wasnt enough - we were upgraded to water club when I called for my reservation . I have been loyal to borgata since 2004 and this is my 1st time at Waterclub we plan to go to the Spa and the sunroom looks verys nice . Any advice for a newbie ? A few Q's

Is there a security guard there like by the living room ?

Are there 3 banks of elevators as well for the tower?

I understand there is no fridge ? only the mini bar

Is the bathroom and sink seperate like the regular tower?

Thanks so much I am soooo exited ! We keep calling it our girls sex in the city weekend!!!

Stef

NJ
Level Contributor
3,823 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: borgata/waterclub Q's

Is there a security guard there like by the living room ? yes

Are there 3 banks of elevators as well for the tower?

no, there are two

1 serves the top few floors (suites)

the other serves floors 4-31 but it is servicing less than 800 rooms as opposed to BGs 2000. Many times it seems faster than BGs elevators.

I understand there is no fridge ? only the mini bar

yes, no fridge

Is the bathroom and sink seperate like the regular tower?

yes the toilet is in a separate room from the shower/sink

Work, Beach or...
Level Contributor
2,772 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: borgata/waterclub Q's

We just stayed in the WC this weekend, here's what I can remember of it: There are two banks of elevators, not three, but only one had a guard checking keys; I think the other one only went up to the spa and non-room floors. The fridge is stocked with ultra-expensive goodies and we were afraid to even open the door for fear of undeserved charges. Do not touch anything on the bureau unless you want to pay for it -- seriously, don't even pick it up to look at it (excluding the remote control and the ice bucket). The Sunroom is a nice place to grab a drink, and you can see their menu on-line. I had some sort of banana-strawberry mojito and it was awesome! The toilet is separated from the sink and shower by a door; there was no tub in our room. One word of advice - there is a giant mirror on the wall opposite the bathroom door. If you turn the bathroom light on, it reflects into the mirror for a double-whammy of brightness, which is generally not appreciated by anyone trying to sleep. For some reason, it took forever to change channels on the TV, but it could be the batteries on the remote were dying. When you pick up your car from the valet, they will give you bottles of water for the ride home, a very nice touch. Overall, a great experience but the hotel was a little far for the old dears to walk back and forth, so it's back to the main hotel for us next time.

Have fun, LuvBreezes

Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: borgata/waterclub Q's

Thanks so much for both of your replies !!!

RI
Level Contributor
444 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: borgata/waterclub Q's

Odd number rooms in the Water Club have a panoramic view of the AC waste water treatment plant and windmills. Even number rooms face Trump Marina and a panoramic view of the boardwalk skyline. Overall, the Water Club rooms are very, very nice. I also was annoyed by the slowness in changing channels on the tv, so I do not think it is a remote control battery problem.

Chester County's...
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: borgata/waterclub Q's

One thing that surprised us is there's no coffeemaker in the Water Club rooms. So if coffee first thing in the morning is important to you, be prepared to order room service . . . or else bring your own travel coffee pot.

6. Re: borgata/waterclub Q's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2010, 05:17