We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drunkfest - Time to Make it Official

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ALEXANDRIA
Level Contributor
5,271 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Drunkfest - Time to Make it Official

Hi Everyone,

We are a mere 8 days away from our annual Memorial Day Drunkfest!! Friday, May 28th at the Irish Pub at 10pm. I hope I see lots of you there! Everyone is welcome - even if you read here and don't want to post. (We had a couple last year that were wonderful people and we were so happy to have them.)

See you all soon!

Holly

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
14,498 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drunkfest - Time to Make it Official

For those who may have missed post #40 at tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29750-i78-k332315…

here is a link to let us know you will be there http://www.doodle.com/rwbcr8d2pdui8c7w

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
111 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Drunkfest - Time to Make it Official

Is it safe to walk over to the Irish PUb from Showboat at night?

Don't laugh, I really am not sure!

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
14,498 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Drunkfest - Time to Make it Official

I am walking from Showboat to the Irish Pub for DrunkFest. Would you like to walk together? I promise to talk your ear off about Steel Pier, Central Pier, the 99cent store, the woman 'singing' on a bench, etc

ALEXANDRIA
Level Contributor
5,271 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Drunkfest - Time to Make it Official

He is not lying, he will talk your ear off about those things. And if dangerous people aproach he will defend you by telling them all about the good deals he got at Aldi.

Ribbing of Rship aside, you will be as safe as you are walking anywhere else. But Rship is a nice guy and good company so if you have any doubts take him up on his offer.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,365 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Drunkfest - Time to Make it Official

Sorry we can't make it, Holly. Have one for us. You too, rship.

ALEXANDRIA
Level Contributor
5,271 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Drunkfest - Time to Make it Official

We will miss you and your lovely wife Steve. It was great to get to have dinner with you both last weekend!

Callicoon/Brooklyn...
Destination Expert
for Callicoon, Atlantic City
Level Contributor
5,344 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Drunkfest - Time to Make it Official

I'll be there!!!

I'm walking from Caesars, but its a small price to pay for good company! That includes you Holly :o)

Bill

ALEXANDRIA
Level Contributor
5,271 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Drunkfest - Time to Make it Official

I'll buy you a drink if you can convince MJ to come too Bill. (Well ok, drinks are like $2 there but it would be cool if she came as well.)

Callicoon/Brooklyn...
Destination Expert
for Callicoon, Atlantic City
Level Contributor
5,344 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Drunkfest - Time to Make it Official

I think we have a better chance of hitting Powerball! I already asked her and she just gave me that look! you know, like are you serious, type look, so I know when to leave well enough alone!

Bill

New York, NY
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Drunkfest - Time to Make it Official

Did someone say $2 drinks??

I made my reservations for Friday night at the Trop. Memorial Day weekend is always crazy in NYC so depending on how my hotel is looking I'll know for sure.

I really hope I could make it....now I'm suire I'll be able to make that walk to the Irish Pub but the walk back may be a little off balance LOL

Will