We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Suggestions

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ct.
Level Contributor
75 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Suggestions

Planning vacation for late August(5 nights)..30th anniversary... Usually go to Mohegan Sun in Ct. or Mandalay Bay or Venetian in Las Vegas.... . Have not been to AC in many many years... Looking for hotel suggestions that are kind of on par with the ones we stay at in Vegas and Conn. Thanks

pa
Level Contributor
3,301 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Suggestions

Only Hotel on par with your stays in Vegas would be the Borgata in AC.

Meadow Lands...
Level Contributor
1,726 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Suggestions

First of all, Congratulations!

Second, will any part of your stay be comped? If not, you must already realize you will be paying a premium price, right? And that's true even if you are staying Sunday thru Thursday.

All that aside, I'd recommend Harrah's or the Borgata. In fact, I'd even go so far as to suggest the first two nights at one and the next three at the other. Both offer lots of dining options, and Harrah's pool is especially nice.

I don't think you can go wrong at either place, and if you ARE given an unacceptable room, make your request to the desk to be moved. A few E-mails noting the special-ness of the trip might help, too. Have fun!

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
6,068 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Suggestions

I'd suggest in this order, Borgata(including the waterclub), Harrahs marina, Caesars and Taj. First two are in the marina district the next two on the boardwalk. I think these four are generally considered the best of the bunch.

4. Re: Hotel Suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 January 2011, 07:18