We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Show

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
N.J.
Level Contributor
130 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Air Show

We are going to the Borgata can you see anything from their of the air show. What would be a good room to get. Thanks

Atlantic City, USA
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Show

You won't see much from Borgata. Take a jitney to the Boardwalk, preferably somewhere between Bally's and Hilton.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
6,053 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Show

If you had a high city view room you would see bits of the show but it is much better to be on the beach or boardwalk.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
577 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Show

Agreed, but get to the boardwalk early. Also, FYI, Borgata is not a co-sponsor of the show this year. HET is. So I don't even know if Borgata is planning on having their private viewing area party set up on the beach anymore.

Rockaway, New Jersey
Level Contributor
57 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Show

When is the Air Show this year?i

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
14,300 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Air Show

'air' show? WHAT is an AIR show? Heck, I can see 'air' from anywhere, why travel to Atlantic City to see air?! Now the ocean that IS an attraction!

JUST KIDDING here is a link with schedule http://www.atlanticcitynj.com/acairshow.aspx

Gibbsboro, New...
Level Contributor
1,673 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Air Show

We got rooms at Caesar's Tuesday thru Friday. Hope to see the practice also, heard that is almost as good as the show.

Pa
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Air Show

" FYI, Borgata is not a co-sponsor of the show this year."

The first year we are able to attend the airshow and Borgata drops out, have a feeling we may have to mooch off slotnany this year, Chip will be with us.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
577 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Air Show

dbljoker

We'll talk about that mooching thing..........and also about who you're bringing with you. (lol)

N.J.
Level Contributor
130 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Air Show

What would be a high city floor?

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
14,300 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Air Show

>>What would be a high city floor?<< Dbljkr, do you know? [I know you stay at Borg a lot]