We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather my dictate my play!

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tennessee
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Topic
Weather my dictate my play!

Great. Ever since the day that weather.com's 10 day forecast included Labor Day weekend I've been looking at it every day and it is perfect. No rain, no clouds, mid 70's - - my first trip to AC and loving the idea of the beach and the boardwalk. Almost tried to change from Harrah's Resort to one on the BW but decided to leave well enough alone.

Now even though weather.com is still showing the same beautiful weather the "projected path" for Hurricane Earl is following me from the flight out of NC right up the coast.

Ugh. Hurricanes are supposed to mess up my vacations to Florida and the Bahama's and the Gulf Coast. Not New Jersey!!

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
14,363 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather my dictate my play!

>>Hurricanes are supposed to mess up my vacations to Florida and the Bahama's and the Gulf Coast. Not New Jersey<< Shh! don't let The Garden Pier hear that. www.monopolycity.com/ac_garden_pier.html

ALEXANDRIA
Level Contributor
5,271 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather my dictate my play!

Don't worry - as long as you can beat the hurricane there you'll still have fun. I've been there during blizzards, weird wind storms and all kinds of craziness. Still had a great time.

ny
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather my dictate my play!

Nah Leo as long as you can get there - AC is open - hang by the glass dome 82 degree pool and watch the storm with a cute little umbrella drink in one hand and hopefully some nice hunky eye candy around

Tennessee
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather my dictate my play!

jANEDOENY -

Now that sounds like a great backup plan! When life hands you lemons make lemon drops!!

That pool area is sounding better all the time!!

Mineola, New York
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather my dictate my play!

Plus as of now they're talking about Friday being the day that we get some related weather with a great weekend!

6. Re: Weather my dictate my play!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2011, 05:19