We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantic City Hotels

Connecticut
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Atlantic City Hotels

My husband and I and a couple of friends are comig to Atlantic City for 2 nights. We have no idea where to stay but want to stay somewhere fun and within walking distance to everything- we would like to get a reasonable rate also- any suggestions? Thank you!

PA
Level Contributor
2,261 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantic City Hotels

If you are coming during the week Harrah's is running a special for $19.20, but you need to jump on it now. If you are coming on a Friday or Saturday, nothing is inexpensive. Trop usually has good rates.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantic City Hotels

Thank you- we are coming on a Friday/Sat.. I realize the rates go up on the weekend so we may possibly change the days- is Harrah's close to the boardwalk?

Tennessee
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Atlantic City Hotels

Try Caesar's, Bally's, or Showboat. They are all Harrah's properties. They are on the Boardwalk - if I come back I'll try to stay at Bally's or Caesar's. Harrah's Resort (where I stayed last weekend) is very nice but convenient to nothing. The Boardwalk is awesome and there is so much to see and do. I'd definitely stay there.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Atlantic City Hotels

Thanks! I was checking out Ceaser's on line and I think we will go for that!

5. Re: Atlantic City Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2011, 18:17
Get answers to your questions about Atlantic City