We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mystery

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
rhody
Level Contributor
374 posts
Save Topic
Mystery

I played a little higher $$ than I usually do last week and saw my Tier points rising quickly. I Swiped my card just as I left and was happy to see I had 11,000 right on the nose OK! can't say I wasn't glad to be back to Diamond. I would have got my card right there and then but Total Rewards was not open so early.. When i got home I checked my tier level and it said I had 10,999 and needed just one more point to reach Diamond. Who stole my point???? LOL.

B.

Mineola, New York
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mystery

Those SOBs!!!

Work, Beach or...
Level Contributor
2,761 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mystery

Maybe they charged you a point for checking your balance! They way they nickel and dime everything, it could happen!

Cheers, LuvBreezes

ny
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mystery

Try again, the website is not in real time, give it a day or two. You can see different tier scores if you play alot at one property and then go to another one and you have a different tier and comps - the two systems lag a a bit

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
8,502 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mystery

Maybe you’re a victim of the mysterious hacker or insider who clips a few points from thousands, (or tens of thousands), of accounts? Who ever usually notices or complains about 1 point? Or, is it just another of the usual HET glitches or mysteries. It might be them as it could add up to real amounts?

PA
Level Contributor
2,261 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mystery

I think they did it just to get you back to play some more.

6. Re: Mystery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2011, 05:17