We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deluxe vs. Premium at Caesars

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hartford...
Level Contributor
510 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Deluxe vs. Premium at Caesars

Is the only difference between a Deluxe and a Premium room the view?? (well that and anywhere between $15-$48 more, depending on the booking site)

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
148 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Deluxe vs. Premium at Caesars

Caesars is my main stay in AC. I can tell you the difference between Deluxe and Premium is ZILCH. They are simily marketing designations......just get the Deluxe. There is a big, big chance if you pay more for the Premium you'll get put in a Deluxe room that is simply called "Premium."

Hartford...
Level Contributor
510 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Deluxe vs. Premium at Caesars

Thanks drpsyce38....that was my suspicion! Thanks.

Stafford, VA
Level Contributor
3,077 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Deluxe vs. Premium at Caesars

Deluxe rooms are in Temple Tower and Premium rooms are in Centurion tower, which is a much better room, large marble foyer, large bath with seperate water closet, tv in bathroom mirror, iPod docks, new bedding larger much nicer room. But, if you are there on a comp, they don't guarantee room type.

NJ
Level Contributor
3,823 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Deluxe vs. Premium at Caesars

The difference b/t the temple(deluxe) and centurion (premium) IS NIGHT AND DAY.

If I was a cash customer I would gladly pay $15+ for a centurion room over a temple room. Yes there have been stories about people getting bumped (mostly comp customers)....... but if you paid for centurion simply be firm (if needed) at the front desk, and you'll get centurion.

If you book deluxe/temple through a travel site my guess is thats where you will end up.

Either way Enjoy!

5. Re: Deluxe vs. Premium at Caesars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2011, 06:32