We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bad weather is gone so AC is back on the schedule

Bethany Beach, DE
Level Contributor
1,684 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Bad weather is gone so AC is back on the schedule

The northeaster that was talked about earlier on the weather and snow has blown off into the ocean.

So heading to AC Monday with family.

Anyone see a new a WMS game calle Hot Hot Super Jackpot?

Has the flames that stack and a blue diamond that is wild. I will see if I can find an example on the internet.

Bethany Beach, DE
Level Contributor
1,684 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bad weather is gone so AC is back on the schedule

Here is the game on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9RK508eMg

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
6,151 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bad weather is gone so AC is back on the schedule

That game seems like fun, I'll keep an eye out for it.

Brandywine Valley...
Level Contributor
1,757 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bad weather is gone so AC is back on the schedule

Have a great time! I didn't see this machine at either Borgata or Trump Marina, but certainly could have just missed it. Hope you find one and get a big bonus like the one in the video.

Bridgewater
Level Contributor
224 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bad weather is gone so AC is back on the schedule

Have a great trip! That looks like a cool game, haven't seen it yet, but if you find it in AC let us know.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
512 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bad weather is gone so AC is back on the schedule

Looks like a complicated game--then again I'm never been much of a video game player. Was that a 1 cent machine?? Do they have alot of those in AC?? I remember playing one with my daughter out in Vegas and we had a blast--we managed to play a verry loooong time. Have fun.--I'll be there with part of my family on tuesday--thanks to the storm going out to sea!! Yeah!!

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bad weather is gone so AC is back on the schedule

kool link. reminds me of the hot hot penny machines.

instead of rocks you pick a bag. son did really well obn it always selected the top amount.

i always pick the wrong one.

7. Re: Bad weather is gone so AC is back on the schedule

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2011, 05:17