We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ballys Garden Tower

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
53 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Ballys Garden Tower

Hi All,

I've learned a lot from the regulars here on A.C. and particularity things about Harrah's Corp. Thx. I tend to spend one or two nights a month in a Harrah's property. Mainly Bourbon tower at SB and Bayview/Waterfront at Harrahs.

I always do the online reservations and for some reason they seem to be pushing me towards Ballys with my comp rooms over the past month and even now. They have cut me off from Bourbon and Bay/water. So I've been rolling with the punches. Here's my question.... What is this Garden tower they show on the Ballys main web page? I thought their towers were Ballys, Dennis, Claridge. Is it a step above the rest? I'm wondering if I should play the game at the counter a take a shot at it?

Thx, Steve

Tarrytown, New York
Level Contributor
1,756 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ballys Garden Tower

The Garden Tower is definitely considered the best tower at Ballys.

Since you seem to get the better rated rooms at the other CET hotels, you may want to give it a shot.

And even though they are located in "The Ridge" (aka Claridge) it might be worth checking out the new Ruby Rooms.

new jersey
Level Contributor
724 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ballys Garden Tower

they doing same to me to so i take free room but dont play much at all at ballys

Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
53 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ballys Garden Tower

Yea, its funny how they push you in one direction every so often. Maybe they are trying to revive Bally's. I'm not big for playing there either. I walk over to Caesars but I feel I have to play some as an obligation for the comp.

Meadow Lands...
Level Contributor
1,726 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ballys Garden Tower

>>>>The Garden Tower is definitely considered the best tower at Ballys.<<<<

Not necessarily. . .

But to the OP, I say variety is the spice of life so check it out. Who knows? Maybe you'll like it. If you don't, you can always try something else next trip.

Have fun wherever you go!

5. Re: Ballys Garden Tower

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2011, 08:16