We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rfb/ lfb

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tennessee
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Topic
rfb/ lfb

I've seen posts telling what this is but my question is, how do I get it?

Do I need to request it? Is it on the paperwork at check in or do they tell me or ????

Also, I'm disappointed to hear about the new rules for the Diamond Lounge. I hope that is just AC. I was recently at Cherokee and didn't notice it and have not been notified of it at all. Their lounge is not as nice as I have visited in AC. I would not be happy to pay ANYTHING for the food at the Cherokee location. We already have to pay for our alcohol there so that is nothing new.

NE Pa
Level Contributor
335 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: rfb/ lfb

Rfb/lfb is based on adt in AC. Not sure about elsewhere. You can ask your host or on the phone when you make reservations. They should also tell you on check-in.

ALEXANDRIA
Level Contributor
5,271 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rfb/ lfb

They should tell you at checkin, but don't always. If you think you should qualify for it and they don't mention it you should ask.

Mineola, New York
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rfb/ lfb

I would suggest asking everytime you check it. The worst they'll say is no.

Belvedere, Nj
Level Contributor
201 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rfb/ lfb

Your level of play determines whether or not you qualify for either. This explanation is from a previous post:

LFB – Limited food & beverages. Includes buffet and other “casual” dining.

RFB – Full food & beverage, including “fine” dining.

Again its earned through level of play. The actually formula is a mystery???

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
48 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: rfb/ lfb

And you can't have LFB or RFB if you have any points in your player account, is that correct?

Stafford, VA
Level Contributor
3,077 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: rfb/ lfb

you can have LFB or RFB with points in your account, but they will use them first. I like to use them on jewelry first, and let RFB pay for my food!

7. Re: rfb/ lfb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 12:16