We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner At The Bar

United States
Level Contributor
19,303 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner At The Bar

My wife and I sometimes like to have dinner at the bar. Can you please tell me which of the nicer restaurants have a bar you can eat at?

NY
Level Contributor
926 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner At The Bar

Both Wolfgang's and Bobby Flay's you can eat at the bar.

NE Pa
Level Contributor
335 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner At The Bar

The Reserve in Bally's and from a quick look in, Harry's also has a nice bar with seafood+ pub fare menu. http://www.harrysoysterbar.com/ I believe Harry's is 2-1 comps.

Upstate NY
Level Contributor
206 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Dinner At The Bar

Check out Preview upstairs at Bally's, or Morton's in Caesars.

Work, Beach or...
Level Contributor
2,794 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dinner At The Bar

All of the restaurants at the Hilton have bar menus, plus you can order off the dinner menu if you want. There's a nice martini bar at Simon Prime, and great burgers at Nick's Burger Bar. The only bar you cannot eat at in the Hilton is the Dizzy Dolphin. The beach bar also serves food, but I wouldn't recommned going there really hungry!

Have fun, LuvBreezes

ny
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dinner At The Bar

I ate at the bar at polistinas in harrahs which is now Luke Palladinos same bar so i would think yes but double check. You can eat at the bar at Dos Caminos the new Mexican place also.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
302 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dinner At The Bar

The steakhouse at harrahs also has a nice bar to eat at with the full restaurant menu. A little tip we found out.... If u eat at the bar there is no tax on ur check but if u eat in the restaurant there is. Don't know why but it's to our benefit to eat at the bar. Yeah! Something that actually works for customers!!!

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
8,659 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dinner At The Bar

Preview is the bar section of the Reserve in Bally's. There’s also a bar you can eat at in Mia in Caesars, also Seablue in the Borg, and I think Gallagher’s in Resorts, and Red Square in the Trop. I’m sure there are a few more?

Edited: 29 June 2011, 04:54
new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
8,659 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dinner At The Bar

And, if you want to try something different, maybe a “down-home” local dinner ,there’s always the bar at the Irish Pub. Bring a flashlight & you can still read some of the famous old newspaper headlines on the ceiling—an AC experience not to be missed!

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
1,411 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Dinner At The Bar

Honestly...I can't think of one that doesn't I travel a lone a lot and have been about everywhere.

Red Square, Phillips, Cuba Libre, Continental, Homestead are some of my favorites. I liked Mortons too but there was a weird manager there that was yelling at employees (see irate screaming) about using too much fruit in drinks and I felt weird about ever going back for some reason. They stopped allowing reviews on opentable after my review posted too lol.

Edited: 29 June 2011, 07:05
Poughkeepsie, New...
Level Contributor
104 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dinner At The Bar

Sea Blue also.