We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Atlantic City Reservations" Time share?

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
nj
Level Contributor
728 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
"Atlantic City Reservations" Time share?

They called me and said I would get a 90 minute presentation, and would receive a dinner voucher a 2 night stay at 50+ locations, and 4 round trip airline tickets. I dont care about having to go through the high pressure sales situation. I am curious if anyone has been and if they make good on the offer? Its at the flagship i was told 7th floor.

timonium
Level Contributor
680 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: "Atlantic City Reservations" Time share?

Almost everyone by now can spot the time share salespeople and knows how to avoid the. Just for your info, I have a friend who, like you, decided to take up an offer but was not going to buy. She now has a timeshare she originally had no intention of buying. They are pretty persuavise. Be forewarned beforehand.

Manchester ct
Level Contributor
624 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: "Atlantic City Reservations" Time share?

The two night stay has so many black out dates. Trust me. Ask them

nj
Level Contributor
728 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "Atlantic City Reservations" Time share?

I have done a few before when I was younger. I wont buy and thats for sure. i just really wanted to know about the offers they have because I havent had one with such great value. I wont buy believe me.

Stafford, VA
Level Contributor
3,077 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: "Atlantic City Reservations" Time share?

I doubt the 4 free airline tix will actually be for real. Probably some type of voucher you have to pay and mail off somewhere that never actually comes to fruition. Like, the taxes, fees, surcharges are more than the tix. The buffet or dinner voucher is all I would count on. ( unless the airline tix are upfront to fly you there??)

Edited: 15 July 2011, 01:35
nj
Level Contributor
728 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: "Atlantic City Reservations" Time share?

Buffet and show ticks would still be cool. I'll inquire more about the airline tickets any thoughts what i should ask?

Stafford, VA
Level Contributor
3,077 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: "Atlantic City Reservations" Time share?

I guess ask them what airline and where you can fly and ask them for the specific details of how they are redeemed and what fees are involved. You should probably figure out from the way they answer you if it's a bunch of cra@ or not. I doubt sitting through hours of a high pressure sales pitch just for a meal is worth it.

Gibbsboro, New...
Level Contributor
1,673 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: "Atlantic City Reservations" Time share?

We did this one time a few years ago to "see" about the airlines tickets. You had to use them to fly to one of their resorts. It was a total waste of time. As Barb said, the have the angle for everything, and were very annoyed when we did not buy.

8. Re: "Atlantic City Reservations" Time share?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 10:18