We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brand New Information........

Manchester ct
Level Contributor
624 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Brand New Information........

I got this from a friend of a friend who"s sister's brother"s girlfriend's aunt's sister once drove into the harrahs parking lot.

Forget about the DL and the points they are charging. Starting August 1st CET will now charge to use the bathroom. Thats right. Each restroom will have a CET employee standing out front with a card reader and simply ask you number 1 or number 2 or both. If you have to go number 1 its 250 rcs and number 2 is 500. But wait it gets better if by some lucky reason you have to do both its only 400rcs.

They are going to have numerous ways to pay for this. 1. You can play for 20 minutes and then go to a kisok and print out a free bathroom break same as free parking. Or you can just use your rcs. What if you don't have a card you ask? Well then go somewhere else to do your business.

I had to call CET to see if this was true. I got a call back from some low level guy and he did say in fact it is. Why I asked. He stated that after doing the math CET saw the FPPPV (Flush Per Person Per Vist) was way to high. I then asked could this be due to some of the food you are serving at the buffet's. He said that they have people looking into this. He aslo stated that when the new books are mailed they will have 2 free bathroom coupons and that they did upgrade the soap and toilet tissue. He also said you have to be a diamond of at least 25,000 and above to avoid the fee.

Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

Craig

Callicoon/Brooklyn...
Destination Expert
for Callicoon, Atlantic City
Level Contributor
5,373 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brand New Information........

So, if I have a little too much to drink and need to throw up, can I still use the potted plants outside the Harrahs Pool or do I need to use the mens room and pay the bathroom charge?

Bill

Manchester ct
Level Contributor
624 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Brand New Information........

Plants are good. Just thought a little humor would be nice for today.

Point Pleasant...
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Brand New Information........

My plan is to then add another cathiter bag to my other leg and delaying emptying till i get into the parking lot. Thanks for the news.

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Brand New Information........

haha,well im ok with it,but i hope they charge extra if guest do not use the courtesy flush system.

South Pole
Level Contributor
1,367 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Brand New Information........

And next will be the toilet in your room. Only 4 flushes allowed per gaming day.

ny
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Brand New Information........

Thanks for the chuckle Whaler - wasnt there an airline that was gonna do pay toilets. I guess unlike the DL I cannot bring a guest for free LOL. I do feel sorry for the CET employees though - what a crappy job!

NY, NY
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Brand New Information........

How do they plan to verify whether its a number 1, 2 or both?

virginia
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Brand New Information........

Too funny. Guess they need to hire more people to keep track of the bathrooms now, huh??

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Brand New Information........

Hahaha! That made my day!

By the way whalerfan, the CT Whales stay at my hotel during the season. I haven't met them yet as I'm new to Hartford but I've heard they are a great crew.

Have a great weekend!

Rich

New York, NY
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
5,792 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Brand New Information........

if you feel the urge... head to the borgata.

the borgata, as aways, has the most full pee machines in town!

Get answers to your questions about Atlantic City
Recent Conversations