We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Somebody Pooped On My Jackpot Party

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York, NY
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
5,716 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Somebody Pooped On My Jackpot Party

i don't know what rock i've been under, but i had never really seen or played "jackpot party" - in any of its incarnations - before... until a recent visit to caesars. the game seems to be very popular, there seems to be some good profit potential in the bonus rounds... so i decided to give it a try.

i sat down to play and after about ten minutes, i hit a bonus round, which was some sort of pick bonus, with gift boxes.

i'm about to make my selection, when out of nowhere, a woman swoops in... she says "this is the one you should pick, this is the one that always pays off."

and then, without my permission or consent, and before i even realized it was happening, SHE TOUCHES THE SCREEN AND CHOOSES A BOX! (as it happens, the box she chose had the lowest value award and it also ended my bonus.)

she thought this was great fun and couldn't understand why i was upset.

has this ever happened to you?

Callicoon/Brooklyn...
Destination Expert
for Callicoon, Atlantic City
Level Contributor
5,344 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Somebody Pooped On My Jackpot Party

Yes!!!!! And I was "Pissed off"!!!! Now I don't even like it when someone stands over me to watch, cus I think they will do the same thing

Bill

Lavallette, New...
Level Contributor
502 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Somebody Pooped On My Jackpot Party

The same exact thing happened to my son last week!!! he was playing a machine that you could chose 5 bonuses from ( i think the name of it was dragon Lord) and an older woman next to him said "hey you should pick this one, and she touched the screen!!! i was furious, as was my son. how dare she!! of course she got the worst one. we left right after that and of course i had to tell her never to do that again and shes lucky that we are nice people and did'nt go medieval on her!! lol ; )

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
6,105 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Somebody Pooped On My Jackpot Party

Holy crap! I would have been furious. I've never had that happen and hope I never do.

New York
Level Contributor
606 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Somebody Pooped On My Jackpot Party

OMG! I would have gone nuts if someone did that to me! How dare they interrupt my gaming pleasure like that! And to hear that its happened to others...seriously, I'm freaked out by it. Stay out of my gaming space and no one gets hurt...

ALEXANDRIA
Level Contributor
5,271 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Somebody Pooped On My Jackpot Party

I would have been sooo mad!

NY, NY
Level Contributor
1,179 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Somebody Pooped On My Jackpot Party

I've been invited to make selections in bonus rounds for fellow slot players but usually decline because I don't want to be blame for a bad choice. I can't imagine someone having the nerve to actually touch my screen and make a selection without permission. That's outrageous!

Daytona Beach...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
3,539 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Somebody Pooped On My Jackpot Party

OMG! I don't know how I would react to that - or how anyone should react - once they do it it can't be taken back! How rude can anyone be - and in UKs case the lady thought it was funny.. ahhhh - whats wrong with people!!

Punta Gorda, Florida
Level Contributor
421 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Somebody Pooped On My Jackpot Party

UK, I haven't had that happen to me, but I don't think I would have been very civil to that woman, in fact I think I'd have created quite a scene. My sick curiosity needs to know-- how did you handle it?

NJ
Level Contributor
178 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Somebody Pooped On My Jackpot Party

Wow that is pretty bad, makes me glad that hubby doesn't care for the slots much and just stalks me. Nobody is gonna reach over hubby, lol.

Upstate NY
Level Contributor
205 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Somebody Pooped On My Jackpot Party

Sounds like it could be somebody looking to take a shot....if they picked one with the jackpot behind it they would probably be asking for a cut!