We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reasonably priced good food

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Topic
Reasonably priced good food

Was wondering if anyone could give me some good ideas on restaurants that are reasonably priced but good. We're staying in the Chelsea and we're leaving today for 2 nights. Thanks

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
14,388 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reasonably priced good food

I started a cheap eats sticky on the right, here is a link

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29750-i78-k358310…

Howell, NJ
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reasonably priced good food

A Dam Good Sports Bar food is good for a reasonable price. Also try Applebee's across from the Sheraton Convention Center.

Work, Beach or...
Level Contributor
2,766 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reasonably priced good food

I'm sure rship covered this in his sticky, but the Chelsea Pub (on Morris Ave right behind the Trop) has a pretty diverse menu and the food is very reasonable. They're open 24/7, and have their own parking lot if you don't want to walk.

Have fun, LuvBreezes

RI
Level Contributor
441 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Reasonably priced good food

I suggest EVO at Trump Plaza. EVO has a $19.99 price fixe menu that gives great bang for the buck. The food was well prepared, service was good, and the venue is decent. Last year 4 of us dined there and had absolutely no complaints.

Work, Beach or...
Level Contributor
2,766 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Reasonably priced good food

I forgot to mention this one - also within walking distance is Nick's Burger Bar at the Hilton. Burgers are $10 or less, and the homemade chips are worth the calories!

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
14,388 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Reasonably priced good food

Anyone else ever wonder why the obvious Blues Bros atop of Chelsea Pub aren't mentioned at www.roadsideamerica.com/map/nj/atlantic-city

You can see a photo of the bros at their site, under Pub tab http://www.chelseapubandinn.com/pub.html

the photo says: 'Is that who I think it is hanging out on our roof?'

Howell, NJ
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Reasonably priced good food

If you go to the Chelsea Pub print out the $5 coupon

http://www.chelseapubandinn.com/grill.html

8. Re: Reasonably priced good food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 04:17