We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best drink deals

scranton
Level Contributor
78 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Best drink deals

Hello all! Heading back to AC this weekend, and looking for somewhere different for cheap drinks. Enjoy the Wild Wild West and of course The Irish Pub. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
15,152 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best drink deals

posts #s 3&5 have some good suggestions tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29750-i78-k499413…

And Showboat offers a hurricane for $8 and all refills are $4, and you get to keep the souvenir glass

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
15,152 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best drink deals

Hey!!! Wait a holdit!!! You're a Cowboys FAN?!!! I'm gonna delete my info. I'll help any anonymous traveler, but I don't wanna help a Cowboys fan! Geez, how do I take that informative post down now? Dratted Cowboys fans....

NAH!!! I'm just kidding. I am not an Eagles fan, or even a sports fan. Pat Burrell is still looking good though …bleacherreport.com/images_root/image_pictur…

scranton
Level Contributor
78 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best drink deals

Dear lord! That was funny.

Callicoon/Brooklyn...
Destination Expert
for Callicoon, Atlantic City
Level Contributor
5,373 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best drink deals

What was funny was the way they lost the game to the Giants on Sunday!!!!!! HAHAHA Gotta love those Giants!!!!

I second Showboat for the Hurricanes!!!! They are good and you get the glass too!!

Bill

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
15,152 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best drink deals

>>They are good and...<<< I was expecting the next word to be 'strong' they are potent, here is a photo of one …blogspot.com/_Aq347gXc6Jk/TPMV9EcJ8dI/AAAAA… and be sure to keep the glass for the $4 refills

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
8,814 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best drink deals

The Showboat Hurricanes are a good deal, but each bartender seems to make his or her own variety. Some are VERY potent and have been the ruin of many a poor guy or gal!

Lavallette, New...
Level Contributor
502 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Best drink deals

I like the hurricanes too but just ask them not to put too much sour mix in them. that can really ruin the taste.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
241 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Best drink deals

Showboats good, also Ballys Wild Wild West bar. $2 beers, $2 and $3 shot specials all the time.

Also A damn good sports bar in the Tropicana located in the French quarter. They have $5 40 oz Beers. Def a great deal.

9. Re: Best drink deals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2012, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Atlantic City