We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

roll call

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
354 posts
Save Topic
roll call

who is going to the Borgata 4 there pillow give away 3/1 and 3/4.

NJ
Level Contributor
3,823 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: roll call

I won't be there. But if they offer $50 slot dollars (instead of the pillows) please post.

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
8,565 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: roll call

I think the question is: Nice to visit there, but are pillows really worth a trip?

Level Contributor
275 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: roll call

Easydave is right. Those pillows cost about $30 on Borgata's website. Always much cheaper to buy a giveaway yourself then make a special trip for it because odds are you will end up losing so much more money than the gift you're getting.

Bridgewater
Level Contributor
224 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: roll call

I'll be going but my dates are a little different. Mine are for 3/1, 3/2 or 3/3 will be going Sat 3/3. Have fun

NJ
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: roll call

I'll be there, but we planned this trip first, and then realized we had the free pillow offer.

Alexandria, Virginia
Level Contributor
145 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: roll call

ill be there but not for the pilows already got some free pillows b4...

7. Re: roll call

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2013, 19:57