We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Revel

ny
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Topic
Getting to Revel

Staying at Bally's, how do I get to Revel?

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
6,151 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to Revel

Walk down the boardwalk, take a jitney, take a cab, or take a rolling chair. It's about a mile away on the boardwalk.

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
8,750 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to Revel

“down the boardwalk’?

I would say walk “up” the Boardwalk as that direction is usually considered “uptown.” ;-)

Anyway, just turn left on the Boardwalk from Bally’s, and I think it’s less than a mile, a 10 or 15 minute walk unless you stop at the Irish Pub. If you don’t want to walk, you can get a great rolling chair ride for 10-15 dollars depending upon your negotiating skills.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
6,151 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting to Revel

Down the boardwalk because the addresses numbers go down as you walk towards Revel.

If you were to ask public safety personnel they would tell you it's east though most people say north. The side street addresses are north or south depending on what side of Atlantic Ave you're on which makes the cross town streets and boardwalk east and west.

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
8,750 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting to Revel

Thanks, I never realized addresses go down as you go uptown on the Boardwalk. Am I correct every sign I’ve ever seen calls the north-east boardwalk area “uptown.”

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
6,151 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Getting to Revel

You're probably right about the uptown signs in fact there's a school called the uptown complex in the northwest part of the city. It's just what slang you go with. If I told someone from the area I was going to downtown AC they wouldn't think the Atlantic Club area they would think more center city. Either way I hope we didn't confuse the OP.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
6,151 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Getting to Revel

For the OP EasyDave's directions of stepping out of Bally's and while facing the ocean turn left is the direction you want.

GardeniaPalm
Level Contributor
2,198 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Getting to Revel

Go to the boardwalk and walk towards the biggest building you can see that has a giant white ball on top! ;)

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
8,750 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Getting to Revel

But that big ball may not be white!

http://imgur.com/j7UZE

GardeniaPalm
Level Contributor