We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diamond Birthday Month, anything?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
179 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Diamond Birthday Month, anything?

Did anyone (besides 7 stars) get anything from Harrah’s for their Birthday month? I am Diamond & an insider, and just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss anything. My Birthday is this month, but so far no additional food, coupons or anything else special acknowledging it.

Bplayin

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
1,411 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Diamond Birthday Month, anything?

They found me 2 years ago at Harrahs minutes after I put my card in machine and gave me a t-shirt when I came out for my birthday. It was definitely the thinnest thread count t-shirt I have ever seen in my life. I have it around here somewhere and trust me if you saw it you would burst out laughing. it was folded down to the size of a small box that would fit into the palm of your hand when they gave it to me.

Unless something changed with the new program Birthday offers have always been 7 Stars.

NY
Level Contributor
183 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Diamond Birthday Month, anything?

got $50 comp dollars during my birthday month ONLY. Didn't make it there that month, so forfeited UGH

Montreal, Quebec...
Level Contributor
222 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Diamond Birthday Month, anything?

My DH - who is a Platinum Player - received an e-mail from Caesars telling him that he has a $25.00 Bonus Birthday Comp waiting for him this month. We thought that this was strange as we had never received anything for our B-days before.

Correction - In March - my B-day month, one of the floor 'people' - at Bally's (I never found out who this person was - I was too embarrassed to ask her name) came to the machine where I was playing and starting singing Happy Birthday to me.

So, the $25.00 comp was a long way up from what I got (I am Platinum also).

ny
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Diamond Birthday Month, anything?

Eva i would have paid her NOT to sing lol

Mineola, New York
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Diamond Birthday Month, anything?

My wife (who is Diamond) got a card from Harrahs and told that she has a $100 voucher waiting for her anytime during her boirthday month (May). We'll be going next week to use it. Perhaps it's got nothing to do with tier and all to do with ADT?

Montreal, Quebec...
Level Contributor
222 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Diamond Birthday Month, anything?

janedoeny - wish I had thought of that :):)

7. Re: Diamond Birthday Month, anything?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 07:40