We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantic city

ny
4 posts
Save Topic
Atlantic city

we are staying at Harrahs Atlantic City NJ and were wondering about beach access and how to rent beach chairs and umbrellas

Mineola, New York
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantic city

You do realize that Harrahs is in the Marina and not along the boardwalk and beach?

Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
1,978 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantic city

Are you sure you don't want to stay at Showboat/Bally's/Caesars (or some other boardwalk property) instead?

Bel Air, Maryland...
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Atlantic city

harrahs is not near the beach. they do have an indoor pool with lounge chairs and i believe they may have a tan deck but they are not along the beach. you could maybe take the shuttle from the harrahs to one of the other hotels by cev and go to the beach. i am staying at harrahs the end of this month and i am going to go and park at the atlantic club because i heard they have free parking and then go to the beach

ny
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Atlantic city

Thank you so much do you know how far Atlantic club is from harrahs ? Thanks !!

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
15,155 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Atlantic city

No, I suggest to use the tunnel between the two

sicklerville,nj
Level Contributor
72 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Atlantic city

Atlantic Club is only a 5-10 minute drive from Harrahs (depending on how long it takes you to get out of the garage and traffic). Just follow the signs. Very easy to navigate.

binghamton
Level Contributor
2,412 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Atlantic city

5-10 maybe unrealistic even under ideal conditions but whether it takes 20 minutes it may not matter to mm. Shouldn't be a deal breaker in any case.

I was just there Sat/Sun and thought the beach at The Showboat was fine but don't know about their parking policy.

On Mon The Pool at Harrah's was very busy, with all the chairs in use.

Edited: 06 June 2012, 00:19
ny
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Atlantic city

Thanks does anyone know if u stay at Harrahs can u use pool at Caesars Showboat etc ?

Thanks

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Atlantic city

If you're staying at Harrah's you'd only be able to use the pool at Harrah's if you don't want to pay a fee. Most hotels will let non-guests use their pool but they are subject to day pass rate which is typically in the neighborhood of $30.

Rich

ny
4 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Atlantic city

Thanks !!!!