We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shows in AC...which is best option?

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
2,130 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Shows in AC...which is best option?

I am thinking about seeing a show in AC on my upcoming visit, was wodnering if anyone had seen any of these adn what they thought...

Legends in Concert

Kozack the Magician

Country Superstars–

GardeniaPalm
Level Contributor
2,198 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shows in AC...which is best option?

Well, I'm not a huge country fan so that would probably be crossed off for me. The magician could be good but when I go to Vegas the magic shows are always so cheap so I would cross that off.

Legends I had free tickets for but have never seen it yet. I would probably go for that, but if paying and the magician is cheaper I would see him.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
3,485 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shows in AC...which is best option?

I suggest Legends In Concerts. I've seen it twice so far & I have tickets to see it again over the Labor Day Holiday. The show is very good.

Tarrytown, New York
Level Contributor
1,756 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shows in AC...which is best option?

I would go with Legends, it's a great show.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
2,130 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shows in AC...which is best option?

I have seen the "Legends" show in Vegas and really enjoyed it, and was thinking that might be a way to go in AC. However I am a sucker for Magic, so that one peaked my interest. As for the country one, unlike the Legends show I can't seem to find a web site for it and which acts will be performing...and for me that is key..

Cherry Hill, New...
Level Contributor
564 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Shows in AC...which is best option?

When you attend the Legends concert, you can get your picture taken with the performers after the show. So I say go with Legends....

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
1,411 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Shows in AC...which is best option?

Not on your list but consider Divas at Resorts it is surprisingly entertaining.

GardeniaPalm
Level Contributor
2,198 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Shows in AC...which is best option?

They used to do mini magic shows at the Trop, I thought. They have (had?) a magic shop and in the back they had a small theater. Might not be the same as a big show but it could scratch your itch! :)

Springfield...
Level Contributor
181 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Shows in AC...which is best option?

Where is the magician show and is it family friendly? My daughter is 6 and loves magic shows. Trying to think of some new things to do with her this year during our annual AC vacation and was wondering if there were any shows appropriate for children.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
3,485 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Shows in AC...which is best option?

jimk1000 is right on with that, I totally forgot about that show. It's pretty awesome! The guy who hosts the show and does Joan Rivers is fantastic.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
391 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Shows in AC...which is best option?

kenzie, Kozak the Magician is in the tropicana. It is only $20 a person or $30 with dinner. I have tickets for Aug 4th so I can report after then on how the show was. It gets a lot of really good reviews and is supposed to be family friendly. I have read that he takes it right to the line of adult but keeps it family friendly.

http://kozakthemagician.com/

Edited: 27 July 2012, 00:26