We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walking from Harrahs to Borgota?

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
279 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Walking from Harrahs to Borgota?

Is it possible to walk from Harrahs to the Borgota? Safely, I mean? I know there is that pathway and we've walked from Harrahs to the Golden Nugget on it but I'm not sure if it goes around the other way towards the Borgota. It seems such a waste to pay the $2.25 for a jitney and since the weather is nice I figured now would be a good time to try the walk.

Thanks,

Tracey

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
15,145 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Walking from Harrahs to Borgota?

If the weather is nice, go ahead and walk the walkway. There is info on the Top Qs on the right

New York, NY
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
5,833 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Walking from Harrahs to Borgota?

easy peasy.

takes about 15 - 25 minutes, depending on how fast you walk.

exit harrah's by the poker room and take a left and follow the path. the actual waterside path won't begin for 300 yards or more... you'll first have to walk through some of harrah's loading dock areas. but then the path begins.

when you get to the borgata, follow the same route the jitney takes. you'll take a left by the employee entrance/employee jitney stop and then walk up the road to the entrance near surface parking. coincidentally, you'll enter the borgata near their poker room, too.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
279 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Walking from Harrahs to Borgota?

Thanks! We'll try it next weekend...

I never even noticed those top questions on the side of the page before...

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
6,160 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Walking from Harrahs to Borgota?

The walkway is nice. Hope for a breeze to keep you cool abd keep the bugs down.

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
15,145 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Walking from Harrahs to Borgota?

I suggest to walk down at least one of the 'piers' to look for osprey. I suggest the one closest to Harrahs

NJ
Level Contributor
3,822 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Walking from Harrahs to Borgota?

It is also possible to exit Harrahs by Red Door Spa and cross the parking lot to get to the walkway. If you are already on this side of the building it will make for a more direct route.

for an even shorter trip you can walk from the valet exit @ HR to the Water club (primarily on Borgata Way)

map:

http://tinyurl.com/cfbgdlp

To save a few minutes off of the above route some will cut across the empty lot on the map. I don't recommend it though, as it is full of broken glass and debris.

pa
Level Contributor
3,301 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Walking from Harrahs to Borgota?

Very Safe.

The Nicest walk in A/C,Beautiful on a Summer Eve!!!

8. Re: Walking from Harrahs to Borgota?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 23:16
Get answers to your questions about Atlantic City