Came in from Borgata a day early before actual reserved stay at Revel
1) waited 25 minutes for droping off car at Valet
2) waited 30 minutes at Central Restaurant to be seated
3) waited amongst 50 others for car pick-up (i was luck i was told since my car came after 15 m)
4) the "smoking area" in the front is quite an eye sore
5) the lobby for the hotel/check in is on the 11th floor so to get to room you'll from the ground up, escalator, elevator then elevator again to your floor. I heard that it can take a long walk to get to the room
6 ) Bathroom is a tough sell as they seem to run out of toilet papers. There are 3 on the casino floors but not large enough.
The food at Central was excellent
The staff was friendly
The slots in high limit was better than at Borgata (i saw $20k, 5k, 3k,3k, 5k, 16k being won on $100, $25 and $10 slots)
We ended up cancelling our stay anyway as we really did not want to stay overnight
Hope they get it together soon. It could be something good.