We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Total Rewards Visa

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
3,419 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Total Rewards Visa

Came across this on the LV forum and thought I'd pass it on. As of this coming March , Bank Of America and CET are cutting ties on their Visa card. I got my notice in the mail today.

The Woods
Level Contributor
335 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Total Rewards Visa

Got mine today too.....it's a shame since we used our Visa all the time and accumulated lots of rewards credits for our Vegas trips.

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
8,561 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Total Rewards Visa

Maybe some bank with Mastercard offered CZR a better deal? Has anyone heard about this directly from CZR yet?

Newburyport Ma
Level Contributor
484 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Total Rewards Visa

will I loose pt's that I already have come march

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
3,419 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Total Rewards Visa

According to the notice I received, you will not lose any Reward Credits you earned and may continue to redeem credits in the same manner you currently do. You will continue to earn Reward Credits for qualifying purchases that post to your account through the closing of your March 2013 billing statement. After March, Bank Of America will upgrade you to their BarkAmericard Travel Rewards Visa Signature credit card. I myself will be cancelling my account with them. I have no need for their Travel Rewards because I have a Southwest Visa card that I use for travel and flights.

Edited: 08 December 2012, 14:29
New York
Level Contributor
242 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Total Rewards Visa

What a bummer! I use this card for all our major purchases. I pay off the balance every month so I avoid paying interest, while accumulating reward points. I wonder if CET is switching banks or ending the program, altogether.

6. Re: Total Rewards Visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 02:15