We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Week Role Call

Atlantic City, New...
Level Contributor
233 posts
Save Topic
Restaurant Week Role Call

Where have you gone so far and what did you have? Or where do you plan on going?

I went to Steve and Cookies so far, had the lobster mac and cheese which was great. Also had an amazing Salmon dish in an even better mustard sauce. The brussel sprouts were so good and the size of the peanut butter pie was bigger than I thought it would be for the special. Very happy. Also planning on going to American Cut tomorrow, has anyone gone for RW yet?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
169 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Week Role Call

Amada tomorrow!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
112 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant Week Role Call

Chart house Saturday

South Jersey
Level Contributor
318 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant Week Role Call

The Palm for lunch today.

Roberts Steakhouse at the Taj tomorrow for dinner

Brigantine, New...
Level Contributor
582 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant Week Role Call

Rams Head Inn tonight.....Really great prices!

NJ
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant Week Role Call

I enjoyed Harrys Oyster Bar for lunch on Sunday. Had oysters on half shell appy, fried oysters and chicken salad for entree, and keylime pie for dessert. Also, had $5.00 per glass cabernet wine that was also a restaurant wk. special. Everything was very, very good.

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
14,921 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant Week Role Call

Oh garsh! I cussingly adore Fried Oysters and Chicken Salad. And raw oysters too! So while you're reading, here is a photo of some http://tinyurl.com/oysters-and-chix and another photo http://tinyurl.com/oysters-and-chix2

GardeniaPalm
Level Contributor
2,198 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant Week Role Call

Although I am missing restaurant week, I will be in town next weekend (14-18) and am looking forward to checking out Borgata's restaurants.

I've actually only ever got over there once but with all the rave reviews I guess I better make the trek over again and finally sign up for a player card! LOL!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
4,772 posts
336 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurant Week Role Call

We plan on hitting a few places this weekend, still undecided, but Kelsey & Kim's and Dock's Oyster House are on our radar, maybe the Ram's head Inn, too!

nj
Level Contributor
733 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurant Week Role Call

Where can i find a list of restaurant week specials

NYC
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Restaurant Week Role Call